Strobist Boot Camp II: Assignment #2

Filed under: , , , by: Unknown

Looks like Dave has given out the second assignment for the Strobist Boot Camp II. And, it looks very appetizing! At least that's what he's hoping for.

When he suggested doubling up on this assignment by shooting our favorite dish at a small, independent restaurant, I couldn't help but think of Larry's Pizza. We eat there, usually, 2-3 a week ;D So, this afternoon...since we were there....I asked Larry if he'd like some new, updated shots for his menu and website. "You can do that?" he said. Sure....so, I'm headed over there earlier than lunch next week to shoot some pictures for him.

Now, I need to come up with some ideas for the shots. I'd really like to portray just how AWESOME his pizzas taste. If you have any ideas, please...let me know.

I'll post up my shots here sometime next week.


0 comments: