Another Family Portrait Session

Filed under: by: Unknown

Last weekend I had the pleasure of shooting a friend's family portraits. She said she always has a hard time getting everyone together for pictures, so I was asked to show up Sunday after Church and before lunch...you know everyone will show up for lunch ;) Drake, my oldest son, assisted me by being my Voice Activated Light Stand.

I thought I'd only taken about 20 or so pictures, but ended up shooting about 70. Everyone was very cooperative and there were very few shots that were missed, in my opinion. And, to top it off....we had fun with the whole session.

Enjoy:

December Family Portraits

December Family Portraits

December Family Portraits

December Family Portraits

December Family Portraits

December Family Portraits

0 comments: