Strobist: Boot Camp Assignment #3

Filed under: , , , by: Unknown

Dave puts up another assignment for his Strobist Boot Camp. This time, it's going to be real estate....or rather "create an interesting architectural interior shot".

Seeing as how our (my wife and I) other hobby is residential home building....this could play right into my hands ;D

One of our very good friends is a Realtor, with whom we deal with on nearly all of our projects. I've wanted to get into shooting Real Estate for her anyway, so this might be a good opportunity.

FWIW, another photographer I follow (especially for RE Photography) is Scott Hargis. His flickr photostream is a wealth of RE Photography knowledge. There's a great interview of him here on PhotoCamel

Now, I just need to think of that "special sauce" as Dave calls it....

0 comments: